Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I l i k e s t u f f l i k e t h a t.

Pick your five favorite TV shows (in no particular order) and answer the following questions. Don't cheat!

1. 90210
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Heroes
4. Glee
5. The O.C.

01. Who's your favourite character in 2?
Lorelai Gilmore.

02. Who's your least favourite character in 1?
Jen Clark.

03. What's your favourite episode of 4?
1x14: Hell-O

04. What's your favourite season of 5?
Season 3

05. What's your favourite couple in 3?
Claire Bennet/West Rosen

06. Which couple do you hate in 2?
Rory Gilmore/Dean Forester

07. How long have you watched 1?
I started right after the first 8 episodes aired, in 2008.

08. How did you become interested in 3?
I was obsessed with Milo Ventimiglia in Gilmore Girls, so I started watching Heroes because I loved him, then I got hooked.

09. Who's your favourite actor/actress in 4?
Jonathan Groff, and Lea Michele.

10. Which do you prefer: Season 1 of 2 or 5?
Gilmore Girls! It was my first love.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Heroes, I'm in Season 4.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Rachel Berry, to make out with Jon Groff, Mark Salling and Cory Monteith.

13. How would you kill off your favourite character in 1?
A hit and run, like she did.. just kidding.

14. Give a random quote from 1?
Ivy: "I can't believe Teddy went all Mel Gibson."

15. Which is the prettiest guy in 1?
LIAM COURT!

16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Not at all!

17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Annie Wilson/Teddy Montgomery.

18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Inspired me to love California, haha!

19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
Haaa, I'd say Gilmore Girls (Alexis Bledel, Milo Ventimiglia, Lauren Graham, etc) but I also loooove Glee's cast (Lea Michele, Jon Groff, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Cory Monteith..) and they can sing! This question is too hard to answer.

20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
The O.C., for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment