Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I was laying on your shoulder..

Can't someone stop this song, so I won't sing along.
Someone stop this song, so I won't sing.
Your lovesick melody is gonna get the best of me tonight,
But you won't get to me if I don't sing.

welcome to the river
come drink come away come find your very life
welcome to the river of God
where your brokeness is washed away

Oh, and just when I believe you've changed for good
Well, you go and prove me wrong,
Just like I knew you would
When I run out of second chances
You give me that look, And you're off the hook
Because you're mine, forever and almost always
Oh, and I'm fine, just love me when you can
And I'll wait patiently, I'll wake up everyday
Just hoping that you'll still care.


Three beautiful girls among many of them, that just write beautiful songs.
Hayley Williams - Meredith Andrews - Kate Voegele

No comments:

Post a Comment