Thursday, September 9, 2010

Camp Rock 2

I think I can honestly say that I am in love with Camp Rock 2. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be 18 years old, but aren't Demi & the Jonas Brothers about the same age? So I'm not ashamed to say that I like Camp Rock,.. and Hannah Montana. I just love musicals so much!

About Camp Rock 2, the story is kind of easy to figure out, like most of musicals, but the songs are GREAT. And the dance numbers are amazing. My favorite songs are It's On, Wouldn't Change a Thing, This is our song, Introducing me, and Brand New Day. But I basically like them all. The ones I don't really like are the ones from Camp Star, but it's just because I never really liked that kind of music.

Every time I listen to It's On, it gives me chills, I just love it so much!

I love those movies so much, I just hope I can act in Camp Rock 3. ;) Because I love musicals, and when it's 'rock' songs, I love it!
And Demi, I'm sorry, but I love her! She can be pretty, and her voice is the best ever. Oh, and I love the way Mitchie dresses! :)

Anyways, this whole post about Camp Rock, I'm obsessed. I've been watching it all the time, and listening to all the songs.. :) Go watch that amazing movie, immediately!

So let's sing na, na na na na, hey ya. Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya.
This is our song that's all that matter cause we all belong right here together. There's nothing better than singing along. This is our summer. This is our song. And grab your guitar, sit by the fire, cause we all need a song when we're weary and tired. We'll sit here together and sing it out loud. This is our song that's all that matter cause we all belong right here together. There's nothing better than singing along. This is our summer and this is our song. This is our song, this is our song, this is our song. Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya. This is our song that's all that matters cause we all belong right here together. There's nothing better than singing along, this is our summer (Our summer). This is our song that's all that matters cause we all belong right here together. There's nothing better than singing along. This is our summer. This is our song (This is our song). This is our song (This is our song). This is our song. This is our song!

No comments:

Post a Comment