Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prince Charming and all his (my) problems.

I'm looking for my Prince Charming.
But which one is it?

- Prince Charming 1: we've known each other for about 4 years. And I spent 2 of those 4 years madly in love with him. First time I saw him, I knew something was going to happen, I guess that's what you call love at first sight. We never really were together, but we had a time when we were both in love with each other, and it never really worked. I loved him way more than he loved me. Then, I left and I didn't think about him at all for a year. I came back, and I think about him sometimes. I think that he is so nice, and cute, and I see myself falling in love with him again. But am I just happy to see him again, and that we'll be able to see each other as friends? Or do I want more? I think, deeply, I want him as my friend, and I really don't want to loose him. We have history, and we can't just not see each other anymore. I love him, but I'm not in love with him anymore.

- Prince Charming 2: it's been about 7 months with him. But he's in America, and I'm in Belgium. I love the fact that we still send each other messages, but I'm not sure I still want him as my boyfriend. I'd love to have him as my friend, and still tell him everything that's happening to me. It is basically all we have now, we don't have any boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at all, we just tell each other what's going on in our lives. I just don't know how to tell him that. I bet I'll lose him, and I just wish he thinks the same way I do. But I have no idea how to say it.

- Prince Charming 3: we met this weekend, three days ago. He understands me, he went a year abroad like me and he is so funny. He's 21, a photographer, and not that cute. But I think I really like him. And all this weekend, we were playing with each other, kinda flirting, being 'mean' with each other. But I also discovered so much things I have in common with him, we listen to the same kind of music, we both love to take pictures, and we live not so far from each other. And if I understood correctly, he's attending the same university as me in the fall. I just don't know how to explain, but we got 'close' but not that much this weekend. Then, we befriended on Facebook and.. I found out he has a girlfriend. And she is 16. 16! And he is 21. 21 and 18 is so much better. Anyways. Next time I should see him is in two weeks, and I can't wait. But this underaged bitch? Please, dump her.

So you see, which one is the ONE? Probably none of those three.

I cannot wait to go to college to meet plenty of new guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment