Thursday, September 9, 2010

I like to use the word dude.

So yesterday, I went to Mons to take an English test, great I know. I passed, it was easy, especially after spending a whole year in America. I took the train, and about that, I feel like I've been in trains non stop this past month. Going to the beach twice (Koksijde & Ostende), shopping in Anvers, or taking a test in Mons. I feel like I own it now, haha.

So, I was waiting to take my test, those people are so unorganized, I had to wait for a while. A guy came up to me, he was apparently here to take the same test. We started chatting, I learned he spent a year in Florida, in college, with a swimming scolarship.. and let's be honnest, he was good looking. We chatted a lot more, and I told him I had to walk 20 minutes from the train station til here, and he proposed to drive me back to the station after we were done taking our tests. I said okay, maybe. Then, he said "I'm going to the beach, and I don't really know the way, but I could drive you back to Brussels if you want to.." which, by the way, is so not the way. I said "hum, I don't know.. well, no, cause I have to go somewhere else too.." I really didn't have to, but my parents teached me to be careful, even if he didn't seem dangerous.. at all! In the end, he didn't drive anywhere cause I finished my test way before he did.

I told this story to both my parents. My mom said "Good! You can never be too careful!". My dad said "You'll never find a husband like that!" Well, what can I say dad?
I don't even know his name, or where he lives. We just met. It was nice, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment